🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

transport interchange (module) m'chester airport

Options
hi all!

i'm looking at booking car parking at manchester airport, and the cheapest company drops you off at the new transport interchange (called module?) which has travellators at manchester airport. this is a new one on me, and i wondered if anybody has experience of getting to the terminal on these travellators with all the luggageetc?

my gut feeling says it should be ok, but having been used to being dropped off at the departures door at the terminal before, i just have this nagging doubt..........

but maybe this is where all the long stay parks are dropping you off now?

any advice would be appreciated.

many thanks

gentlepurr xx
"It is not uncommon for slight acquaintances to get married, but a couple really have to know each other to get divorced." - Anonymous
:)

Comments

• JanetG
    JanetG Posts: 189 Forumite
    Options
    I assume that the Transport Interchange is where the railway station and bus station are. If so, you'll be fine. There's plenty of trolleys to put your luggage on as you make your way to the terminal.

You don't actually have to use the travellator's if you don't want to. You can just walk along the corridor.

Janet
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family