We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Help!!! Sky remote code no where 2 be found??

I just got this new plasma tele today. LG 42PX4DC and I'm unable to find any codes for this tele to use the Sky+ remote control. I've already tried the following codes...

0056, 0065, 0742, 037, 060, 065, 191, 244, 245, 246, 275, 318, 389, 398, 405, 459, 065, 742, 743, 726, 0056, 391, 137, 459

None of them worked. I've done this before on different televisions, so I know how to do it & my tele remote is working well so I know there's nothing wrong with the remote sensor on the tele.

Do i need to buy a new remote with the latest update?

Cheers
Terry

Comments

  • lee634
    lee634 Posts: 1,030 Forumite
    simple answer
    Yes more than likely
    there have been i think 3 different remotes, the newest containing codes for new TV's it is possible though that there is not a code for your TV yet

    by the way how old is your remote
  • Dennis99
    Dennis99 Posts: 387 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture
    Have a look here:
    http://www.!!!!!!.uk/tech/digicode.htm

    Apparantly the latest remotes are Rev6, it's on a label under the battery lid.
    “Wine improves with age. The older I get, the more I like it. - Anon”
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.