Bristol zoo and longleat tickets for cheap help!

Options
please could you tell me does anyone know for any cheap tickets or a discount of something for the above places of interests thanks

Comments

• Woby_Tide
    Woby_Tide Posts: 5,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Our local Tescos are giving out vouchers for Longleat when you spend £50, something like 2 for price fo 1, not sure if it's just a regional thing as we're in next county but you never know
  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,067 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Bristol Zoo do various offers locally so it may be worth contacting the Bristol TIO to see if they can help. I think I have a '1 child free with 1 adult' offer, possibly more than one if you are interested, I'm unlikely to be able to drag my 'orrible 'erberts there. I certainly have 3 x 50p off vouchers which I got free on the Bristol sightseeing bus (which IMO is excellent VFM at £7.50 per adult, no charge for children, and I think you can have 2 OAPs for the price of one).

I've also got a spare Longleat voucher, again unlikely to go myself, so PM me if these are worth the price of a stamp to you!

If it's bucketing down with rain when you come to the zoo, consider giving it a miss and go to the Create Centre instead. Personally I don't think the WildWalk bit is worth paying for, but some people like it.
    Signature removed for peace of mind
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport