We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

How Do I Upload Images To My Website...

vansboy
vansboy Posts: 6,483
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
Forumite
Hi again All!

I asked for help on making a site a few weeks back & used the Nvu software, with reasonable success, to make the layout & save the design, BUT....

I had no luck uploading - kept getting error message530 login, when clickin PUBLISH, SO....

Managed to get it uploaded OK from ISP Switch - all the design/text/layout was fine, but no images/banners,

Should these be saved seperatly, from everything else when I've made a page & cliked save as??

I can't even ask Nicnames, the host, as they seem to be having message sending probs!

& I'll also mention it only displays in Explorer, not AOL, where I'm usually on.

This is doing my head in, HEEEELLLLP!!!!

VB

Comments

  • T4i
    T4i Posts: 1,845
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    images should be uploaded. The location of the images depends on where you have 'pointed' the code at.

    Make a folder called images

    Upload all images to that folder. Then make sure when you create your web page the images are located in images folder.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.