We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Power socket and network socket for desk
hobo28
Posts: 1,601 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi all
I'm after something which I can mount on my desk which will provide a couple of power sockets and a network socket. Its for my study. I have seen them in offices but can't figure out where I can buy one from. Any ideas?
I'm after something which I can mount on my desk which will provide a couple of power sockets and a network socket. Its for my study. I have seen them in offices but can't figure out where I can buy one from. Any ideas?
0
Comments
-
hobo28 wrote:Hi all
I'm after something which I can mount on my desk which will provide a couple of power sockets and a network socket. Its for my study. I have seen them in offices but can't figure out where I can buy one from. Any ideas?
This sort of thing here you mean ? Some user reviews here
HTHIt could have been worse. At least source code's not combustible, or you can bet somebody at McAfee would have lit it.0 -
Hi hobo,
Is this what you're looking for?
http://www.euroffice.co.uk/itm_show.asp?G5999=Belkin-8-Way-Surge-Spoiler
Viking Direct are also often quite competitive on prices, so check out:
http://viking-direct.co.uk0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards