New Post Advanced Search

liz earle

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
16 replies 1.7K views
spikeagespikeage Forumite
29 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
I have ordered skincare products from https://www.lizearle.com a few times now and an very impressed with the customer service. All items are wrapped in tissue paper and with each order I have received a free sample from the range. If you need to return anything in the order they send you a freepost label. A bottle of toner I had ordered leaked, I sent an email asking if there had been any problems with other bottles and received an email back telling me a new bottle had been sent, which I received within two days! The customer service is excellent and the products are very nice as well.
:)

Replies

• :D I totally agree I have never had such good service, I have been buying from Liz Earles web site for a long time now and the service is always the same, they are very friendly and helpful on the phone also.
    Be ALERT - The world needs more LERTS
  • I couldn't agree more! I know lots of you moneysavers are out there making your own face splodge, but while you're doing that, I'm busy ordering my stuff from Liz Earle. The products are fab the customer service is absolutely outstanding and I really luurrrve the complementary gift I get with every order. ;D
    A woman of many moods...... and chocolate solves them all
  • yep but i'm saving money ;D
  • Couldn't agree more, love Liz Earle stuff, and it's well worth getting the bulk buy offers for stuff you use regularly. Not cheap, but isn't the whole MSE philosophy to have the same standard of living at a cheaper cost?
  • MATHMATH Forumite
    2.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I rang Liz Earle (well her company not her personally) and explained that I wanted to buy something suitable for my wife (madmummy) for crimbo last year. The telephonist couldn't have been more help, giving advice as to what my wife usually purchased and which gift set contained the most of what she used. She even set up an account in my name so my wife wouldn't discover that I had purchased from them and had the order sent to another address. I don't use the products but would certainly recomend the company.
    Life's a beach! Take your shoes off and feel the sand between your toes.
  • 1601199616011996 Forumite
    8.3K posts
    thats done it. have sent for soem info, if its that good i think i may have to have some. does anyone recommend any particular products??
    8.3K posts
    bump, cos i got my catalogue and don't know what to go for. ;D
  • I love the cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser and the skin repair moisturiser. I took advantage of the current offer on the website of cleanse and polish, toner and moisturiser (all full sizes) with 2 trial size special treatments (a skin nourisher and a brightener I think) for £29 plus postage, and am very happy with it all.
    Best wishes,
    spikeage
    8.3K posts
    thanks spikeage, i fancied the hot and polish cloth, so think thats where i'll start. ;D
  • s@sha[email protected] Forumite
    583 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Thought you Liz Earle fans would like to know that the cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser came out as best all-round cleanser in the 21st Century Beauty Bible's Tried & Testeds. It got 9 out of 10 & none of the 10 'real life' women who gave it a thorough testing it could find anything bad to say about it.

Although it's not very cheap, it was also classed as Best Budget Buy becauser it lasts for ages. A little goes a long way. Oh and the Naturally Active Skin Repair Moisturizer was best natural product & best budget buy in the 'neck cream' category...even though it's not just for the neck!

https://www.beautybible.com
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support