🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Free World Book Day Promotional Items - Quick Read vouchers

Options

Comments

• suziewuzie
    suziewuzie Posts: 727 Forumite
    Options
    I can't believe I missed this before! I have emailed today in the hope of getting some items for my Family Learning groups at school. Hope something comes. Thanks for the links.
    Weight loss - here we go again - watch this space!

US...........And them............
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    WELSH-DRAGON_2 Posts: 5,683 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    suziewuzie wrote:
    I can't believe I missed this before! I have emailed today in the hope of getting some items for my Family Learning groups at school. Hope something comes. Thanks for the links.

Hello suziewuzie, the vouchers are valid until 31/12/06 so you have plenty of time to use them in. The other items are nice too, when I had my goodies for the office I gave some of the mugs to some new Polish members of staff who had just moved to Cardiff and didn't have any mugs !

Welshy xx
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • nadnad
    nadnad Posts: 1,593 Forumite
    Options
    ooh I emailed on Monday and got 50 pens 50 pencils 50 bookmarks 2 mugs loads of posters and 200 £1 vouchers!!! yippee I like free stuff!

thanks welshdragon!!
    DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY ;)

norn iron club member no.1
  • carla224
    carla224 Posts: 290 Forumite
    Options
    would you do your shopping at tescos can you please tell me how many to hand over at a time thank you
  • Kangol_Rat
    Kangol_Rat Posts: 4,527 Forumite
    Options
    nadnad wrote:
    ooh I emailed on Monday and got 50 pens 50 pencils 50 bookmarks 2 mugs loads of posters and 200 £1 vouchers!!! yippee I like free stuff!

thanks welshdragon!!

bloody hell! Ive been waiting a month!
  • Kangol_Rat
    Kangol_Rat Posts: 4,527 Forumite
    Options
    diddydi wrote:
    Some weeks ago I applied for my sons scout group and my daughter emailed for her nursery but to date neither of us has received anything. Do you think we should email again or do you think they will arrive? Thanks

I had the same, and I emailed again. I said I had asked a few companies but I hadnt had a reply. I was nice and all that!
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    WELSH-DRAGON_2 Posts: 5,683 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Kangol Rat - give it another week and then PM me and I'll send you some of my spares. Probably just very busy and overloaded with requests - definitely worth the wait though !

Welshy xx
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • jazzyjustlaw
    jazzyjustlaw Posts: 1,378 Forumite
    Options
    I emailed asking for vouchers will it get rejected as I didnt put no spam in the title line?
    All my views are just that and do not constitute legal advice in any way, shape or form.£2.00 savers club - £20.00 saved and banked (got a £2.00 pig and not counted the rest)Joined Store Cupboard Challenge]
  • nadnad
    nadnad Posts: 1,593 Forumite
    Options
    nah shouldn't get rejected - I just put "vouchers" in the title.
    DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY ;)

norn iron club member no.1
  • madhouse
    madhouse Posts: 390 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    We received the quick reads vouchers last week and as we run a group for children with ASD I asked our local book shop what books were available with them. The shop had loads of books left over from World Book Day and she exchanged a box of world book day books for the quick read vouchers. It's worth asking if anyone wants the books for children.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport