Radley leather bag - £57.50

Options
124»

Comments

• pepperoni_2
    pepperoni_2 Posts: 1,374 Forumite
    Options
    Suzkin wrote: »
    What IS the attraction with these R. bags? I would sincerely like to know - I think the little doggy hanging thing looks immature and the styles quite staid, but if anyone can convince me otherwise, I'm all ears.

thanks

It's called personal choice...........what appeals to one person won't necessarily appeal to everyone...which makes the idea of convincing you of the attraction pointless....you don't like them...that's fine...in fact it's good, it means you're an individual with your own opinions.
  • jeppy
    jeppy Posts: 3,428 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    Wow Brown's are a fabulous retailer!! My bag is here less than 24hours after I ordered and with some free samples of issey miyake, hugo, armarni and a clarins face wash :T

Me too great price and great customer service. I had a problem, but they sorted it immediately and gave me a discount and free postage too.

They were so nice I felt I was emailing a friend!!!
    ACII and Chartered so now I can focus on learning to play my beautiful Sax. 🎷
  • Wendy1463
    Options
    wow .. :) tnx for this thread.. I rally love Radley bags.. A good treat for yourself. Right ladies?:)
  • littlereddevil
    Options
    This thread is 1.5 years out of date!!
    travelover
  • aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yip. And where better to start bumping your post count other than an old thread? ;)
    Herman - MP for all! :)
  • babyx1uk3
    babyx1uk3 Posts: 1,989 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    lol well seeing as its been bumped may as well add there is also an outlet at ashford outlets with lots of radleys bags, got 2 bags there few weeks ago for half of the price they are on the radley website so if near to ashford def worth a look there :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure