Radley leather bag - £57.50

Options

Comments

• Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Options
    ooh Primula/MSE you will be in my DH's bad books!
    on the bright side I've just bought a gorgeous new Changing bag :D
    Thanks!
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • mew
    mew Posts: 1,009 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    There are also Tula (parent company of Radley) outlet shops at East Midlands & Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlets. The stores sell a mixture of Tula & Radly items at discounted prices.
  • sondraqbaucom
    Options
    I just LOVE Radley, although I'm not as keen on the nylon stuff they do. But has anyone else heard that they're about to pull the plug on lots of retailers selling online because they want more control over their brand? If it's true, that's a shame as it's not always easy to get to the shops. I'm going to York next week, so I'll have a look in Browns - that's if there's anything left if the discounts are that good! Mind you, I often buy my Radley from Lakeland Leather and they've got lots at half price at the moment as well. I want the Lulworth in green, but it's holiday spending money v gorgeous bag...tough one.
  • Foggster
    Foggster Posts: 1,023 Forumite
    Options
    I just LOVE Radley, although I'm not as keen on the nylon stuff they do. But has anyone else heard that they're about to pull the plug on lots of retailers selling online because they want more control over their brand? If it's true, that's a shame as it's not always easy to get to the shops. I'm going to York next week, so I'll have a look in Browns - that's if there's anything left if the discounts are that good! Mind you, I often buy my Radley from Lakeland Leather and they've got lots at half price at the moment as well. I want the Lulworth in green, but it's holiday spending money v gorgeous bag...tough one.

I received an email from Fiore who I have bought Radley from in the past and I shall quote from their email
    Further to our previous newsletter, as of August 1st 2009, Radley has issued new guidelines to independent stores for online retailing...................... you will need to bookmark the link below. This link will allow you to shop for Radley products as normal on our website. Although we will continue to retail other brands on our website, access to Radley products will only be available through the link provided. Our Radley offering will not be visible if our website is accessed through Search Engines such as Google or Yahoo etc.....................

This is a shame because there were some great bargains to be had from the smaller suppliers.

• Sami_Bee
    Options
    Wow Brown's are a fabulous retailer!! My bag is here less than 24hours after I ordered and with some free samples of issey miyake, hugo, armarni and a clarins face wash :T
  • Primula
    Primula Posts: 953 Forumite
    Options
    Absolutely chuffed to see this was in the weekly email. :j Gosh, I was grinning all over like a cheshire cat I was! LOL. Tempted by some other bargain too now! Enjoy all your doggy bags ladies!
  • Sami_Bee
    Options
    Primula wrote: »
    Absolutely chuffed to see this was in the weekly email. :j Gosh, I was grinning all over like a cheshire cat I was! LOL. Tempted by some other bargain too now! Enjoy all your doggy bags ladies!
    Welldone! I've been in the mailout too. I nearly gave my hubby a heart attack jumping up and down squealing :rotfl:
  • Suzkin
    Suzkin Posts: 517 Forumite
    Options
    What IS the attraction with these R. bags? I would sincerely like to know - I think the little doggy hanging thing looks immature and the styles quite staid, but if anyone can convince me otherwise, I'm all ears.

thanks
  • runnerss
    runnerss Posts: 45 Forumite
    Options
    Was at Tula at Freeport Braintree Saturday and they had loads of Radley Bargs, including Umbrellas at £9. They were going like hotcakes though.
  • Foyzone
    Foyzone Posts: 110 Forumite
    Options
    "Radley Bargs" how posh are you :rotfl:
    (sorry couldnt resist!!) x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts