We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Sending Java Games to Phone

I have some Java games on a Nokia Symbian phone which I want to send to my Motorola.

I found the .jar installation files for the games in E:\System\midp and can bluetooth it to the Motorola. The Motorola asks if I want to install the game etc and it installs. But whenever I try to open them I get an Application Error message. :confused:

Bit of a longshot but does anyone know how I can do this?

Comments

  • ukbill69
    ukbill69 Posts: 2,790
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Not sure that nokia and motorola apps are the same. Think its like Apple and Microsoft if you get what I mean.
    Kind Regards
    Bill
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.