We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Connecting pvr and sky digital
redzak
Posts: 144 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi, possibly going to ask a dunce question but here goes.
I have just bought a fusion 200 and also have sky digital. I have connected the pvr to the television but now dont seem to be able to watch sky television. I can only watch sky if i disconnect the pvr.
any ideas as to how i can watch the two at the same time please??!?!?!!?
I have just bought a fusion 200 and also have sky digital. I have connected the pvr to the television but now dont seem to be able to watch sky television. I can only watch sky if i disconnect the pvr.
any ideas as to how i can watch the two at the same time please??!?!?!!?
0
Comments
-
Have you tried connecting the PVR to Sky box, then connecting Sky box to TV, using 2 SCART cables to link them all up?0
-
have you got them connected via scart? ie 2 scart sockets on the TV.
I take it you've flicked through the AV channels on the TV so pick up Sky0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards