best4loans

Options
please please please do not use best4loans!!:mad: i should have checked here 1st!!
they say that you have been accepted for a loan pay the maoney which i was sure would garauntee me a loan then they give you a no so u can access your so called own and personal underwriter saying that your loan will be paid into your bank within 5days !then keep you hanging around for days saying that they are looking in to for you! then say that they will need to look at your credit report and that they will pay for you to look at it!
sent the form to them twice and they said they didnt recive it! when they did it took a few days b 4 they sent it to credit company, then when i recived sent it to them and then they said oh the credit repair team will contact u in a few days and dont worry we will still get youa loan! i kept messageing the underwriter and on the web page they said that the endevour to reply within in an hr! it took 3days sometime to even say anything!
which got me so mad it doesnt cost anything to be polite does it?
so the result is 7weeks after i applied they said no we cant find you a loan!!:mad:
so all that time wasted and when i asked for my money back they said i cant have any cos that paid for my credit search yet they said in writing that they would pay! when i said that to them they said check the small print! i kept asking for the managers name and they wount give it to me, the staff need more training b cos it sounds as though they have any idiots working for them?
please what do i do?
desperate:mad:

Comments

• maninthestreet
    maninthestreet Posts: 16,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    samsung58 wrote: »
    please please please do not use best4loans!!:mad: i should have checked here 1st!!
    they say that you have been accepted for a loan pay the maoney which i was sure would garauntee me a loan then they give you a no so u can access your so called own and personal underwriter saying that your loan will be paid into your bank within 5days !then keep you hanging around for days saying that they are looking in to for you! then say that they will need to look at your credit report and that they will pay for you to look at it!
    sent the form to them twice and they said they didnt recive it! when they did it took a few days b 4 they sent it to credit company, then when i recived sent it to them and then they said oh the credit repair team will contact u in a few days and dont worry we will still get youa loan! i kept messageing the underwriter and on the web page they said that the endevour to reply within in an hr! it took 3days sometime to even say anything!
    which got me so mad it doesnt cost anything to be polite does it?
    so the result is 7weeks after i applied they said no we cant find you a loan!!:mad:
    so all that time wasted and when i asked for my money back they said i cant have any cos that paid for my credit search yet they said in writing that they would pay! when i said that to them they said check the small print! i kept asking for the managers name and they wount give it to me, the staff need more training b cos it sounds as though they have any idiots working for them?
    please what do i do?
    desperate:mad:

Learn how to write in sentences??
    "You were only supposed to blow the bl**dy doors off!!"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business