Recommend A Letting Agent in Edinburgh?

124»

Comments

• maggiesoop
    maggiesoop Posts: 358 Forumite
    I've used Fineholm Lettings in Grove Street. They are very professional and the team of girls are really nice.
  • Gigglepig
    Gigglepig Posts: 1,270 Forumite
    I would not recommend letting solutions, my experience was disappointing
  • I would avoid Ben Property and would recommend Cullen Property who my son is currently a tenant of. They are very quick to deal with problems and have a great online system for fault logging.
  • shalis
    shalis Posts: 134 Forumite
    I have found Dove Davies reliable. They are probably not the cheapest, but they are fairly efficient and in the end of the day the old adage applies. "You get what you pay for"
  • Another one to avoid would be IME on Home Street - they're totally useless. I've been trying to get problems in my flat sorted for about 9 months and they constantly ignore emails and won't reply to your phonecalls, and it's an ongoing battle to even get someone to acknowledge you!
  • dexmorg
    dexmorg Posts: 10 Forumite
    avoid grant.
    heard good things about southside and ream. southside very pleasant on phone too.
    heard jvr are in financial trouble. no idea if this is reliable info as came from my landlord via her son.
    currently starting out with epm myself. hoping they are reliable!!
  • Hi all,

I know this thread started back in 2009 (5 years ago - wow!)

However it shows up in Google search results so just thought it might be a good idea for landlords in general to read reviews submitted on an external review website where the agent has no control over what is posted BEFORE choosing a letting agent.

AllAgents.co.uk has reviews for letting agents and estate agents submitted by tenants and landlords, you can view the league table for each area i.e. type in 'Edinburgh' to see which letting agent has the best reviews... just go to the allAgents website by typing allAgents into Google
  • Avoid Braemore Property Management like the plague.
    They absolutely don't give a damn about you and the property.
    Totally inefficient.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport