We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

rotate a cam??? help!!

Ok guys here’s one for you’s to sort for me!!
I got a security camera facing my back garden but it dos not see the full garden I get a lot of kids throwing stone they’ve already smashed next doors window I want it to rotate 90 degrees and back so I can watch all the garden I thought of making something myself! I took my sons remote control car and dropped it oopps :eek: (i will buy him a new 1) I took apart tried to make something out of the bits but it’s got my head done in, can any one suggest something. Any cheap gadget will do?? :o cheers
dont drink and drive:beer: :beer:
come on the toon!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.