Become a taster for clipper tea

Options

Comments

• liseyloo
    liseyloo Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks - have applied. Just hope that they deliver to BFPO addresses - it annoys me when these companies presume that we're not UK residents anymore just because we're away with the Military!!!!
    LBM April 2010 - NR Loan £8300.00, Halifax CC £5300.00, Abbey CC £2700.00, Abbey Overdraft £2800.00, Student Loan £3000.00, Catalogue £500.00, :(
  • Neddy2000
    Neddy2000 Posts: 106 Forumite
    Options
    Taster terms and conditions

If you agree to become one of our tasters we may occassionally send you samples of our products and ask you what you think of them.
    You can unsubscribe from being a taster at any time by writing to Clipper Teas Ltd or by completing the form on this page and leaving the tasting question box un-ticked.

If you sign up to become a taster between 12th June and 17th December, we'll send you a free sample from the Clipper range. And just so you know, the offer is limited to one per household and there's no cash alternative.

:j If you're patient and wait until 12th June you get an extra freebie. :j
    I'm not that patient - have signed up. :D
    Weight lost since Jan 15th 35 pounds :jOpinionBar Rewards so far £23.20 "Money found on the street since 15th March 2010" personal challenge £1.74. (Not bad for a couch potato) Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.” — B O'D
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Hi

I received 10 ten bags. They were nice and strong.

GRB
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,934 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • savingwannabe
    savingwannabe Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks so much. Yum. Can't wait!!!!
    :j
    Aiming for a minimal spend 2022
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,408 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    10 teabags for me this morning - haven't tried them yet
    Sewing 83/COLOR]Woollies 9Card s 47Reading 23/40
  • Euskaltel
    Euskaltel Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,
    Not sure if its been posted before but if you go onto the clipper tea website and sign up as a taster they will send you free samples now and again. Only just registered myself so not sure of quantities!!
    www.clipper-teas.com

Enjoy
  • lilian1977
    lilian1977 Posts: 5,027 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My debt free diary | Post Office loan: £2827 | Natwest Credit Card: £3362.96
  • Nicolay
    Nicolay Posts: 455 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got a whole box of Green Tea teabags (came in a foil wrapper but was the same amount as in a box) and a 30p voucher. Very pleased as the tea is lovely!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,934 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    still available :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure