Options

Comments

• djtezz
    djtezz Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    got my tea and its good!
  • UNDERWORLD_2
    Options
    i got my tea and mov on saturday thanks op.
  • freightexec2009
    Options
    Received mine Saturday, I thought I had ordered something from the size of the package!! Yet to try :) x
  • Reverbe
    Reverbe Posts: 4,210 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 10 August 2009 at 2:53PM
    Options
    Tesco's have the green tea 1/2 price at the moment so used my MOV today and got green tea with mint 20 or 25 bags for 19p :T Now that makes it even more worthwhile :beer:
    Used my token today .. OUr Tescos has green tea at 64p and green tea with lemon at 54p for 25 bags so paid 24p with my MOV of 30p......:T Thanks for the heads up bargain.

The 50p MOV states that it is for clipper everyday teabags of 40.80,160s or decaf??? Are they letting you use it for the green teas? if so I will go back tomorrow and get some more.I actually didnt like the normal tea.
    What Would Bill Buchanan Do?
  • Upforabargain2008
    Options
    Received mine this morning, gonna try a cup a bit later! x
  • BaronS
    Options
    Got mine, and a 30p and a 50p off voucher.
  • Maria81
    Maria81 Posts: 173 Forumite
    Options
    Got mine the other day, hopefully when they have other samples of other tea they will send them as well. Got mine for my boyfriend though, not that mad about tea. He says its good though and a good brand too.
    Everybody Wants To be Happy.......Nobody Wants Any pain......But You Can't Have a Rainbow........Without Any Rain !!
    ♥ ...................♥................... ♥ :wave: ♥................... ♥.................... ♥
    I refuse to believe the sky is the limit........ When there are footsteps on the moon.
  • freightexec2009
    Options
    Maria81 wrote: »
    Got mine the other day, hopefully when they have other samples of other tea they will send them as well

Well just as a good gesture I have emailed them on the comments form about the tea, telling them how much I love it!! Hopefully they take note of it, and keep sending me samples. Good size sample, and I thought it was a nice tea.

Link here for comments: http://www.clipper-teas.com/contact-us

xx
  • alternativedrphd
    alternativedrphd Posts: 110 Forumite
    edited 11 August 2009 at 1:37PM
    Options
    i wanted to say thanks and really enjoyed the tea.. much better than twinings everyday tea..

i used my 50p MOC in Sainsburys and got a packet of clipper everyday tea (£1.89) that said free green tea teabags on the box.. well to my joy it also had a MOC for 30p off green tea on the inside too!

i will be off to tescos to use my 2 x 30p MOC for green tea:j
  • Happy_Hannah
    Options
    I dont know if this is technically allowed or not, (I came across it by accident) but if you use the self service checkouts in Tesco they just allocate your coupon against your total shopping amount, it doesn't matter if you have the exact right product (although morally I do think it would be a little cheeky to use it on a non-clipper item).

Hope this helps with the green tea/everyday tea debacle
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport