PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

House prices for England and Wales are online now!

Options
House prices for England and Wales are free online now!

Yes it is a plug for my own service but it is free until Mid Jan..thought you might like to know :) I did bring it here first because I like this board. http://www.nethouseprices.com/

Regards

Steve
Val :)

Comments

• stuartlwilliams
    Options
    Interesting, but it would be good to know some details about the property sold. Like bedrooms, or square footage, maybe a link to the estate agents original page?
  • PinMan
    PinMan Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    House prices for England and Wales are free online now!

Yes it is a plug for my own service but it is free until Mid Jan..thought you might like to know :) I did bring it here first because I like this board. http://www.nethouseprices.com/

Regards

Steve
    Nice site and very useful :)

As a matter of interest, is the data you use taken from the Interactive Data on the Land Registry website - if not, it might be a useful resource for those of you who are looking to do price comparisons, etc ;D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure