Help Higgy Hit a Hundred!

in Charities
1 reply 1.1K views
Help Higgy Hit a Hundred!
logo_hh.jpg
Event: STROUD HALF MARATHON
Date: SUNDAY 25th OCTOBER
Higgy's Heroes© are at it again! Not content with raising over £14,000 for MSRC in the 2008 Stroud Half Marathon, MSRC Patron, Alastair "Higgy" Hignell has raised the bar even higher.
img_hig100_1.jpg
The challenge is on to find 100 Higgy's Heroes© who are ready to take part in the 2009 Stroud Half Marathon.
The fantastic event starts in the heart of Stroud and takes runners through the picturesque scenery of Gloucestershire, before finishing back in the town at Marling School.
The race is voted in the Top Twenty of Half Marathons in the UK but you don't have to be an Elite athlete to join Higgy's Heroes©!
img_hig100_2.jpg
We need 100 people who are committed to training for several months in anticipation of the half marathon distance and who also want to raise much needed funds for MSRC.
We will be there on the day to support all of Higgy's Heroes and we will be providing:
• Higgy's Heroes© Fundraising Pack
• Higgy's Heroes© t-shirt
• Higgy's Heroes© Cheering Points
• Higgy's Heroes© post-Marathon meeting point
• Refreshments
• Sports Massage
• Guaranteed Higgy's Heroes© Welcome!
img_hig100_3.jpg
To Help Higgy Hit a Hundred, contact Abi on 01206 505444 or email [EMAIL="abi@msrc.co.uk"][email protected][/EMAIL] - places are going fast, so join the team today!
To support Higgy's 100 why not donate on Higgy's Justgiving page - http://www.justgiving.com/higgy
logo_hh2.jpg

Replies

• hey just accidently click on ur post, but glad i did. it looks fantanstic. Just something else i came across earlier here is a website that helps fundraiser to donate more. kinda like just giving. its oodlescover.com. I think u guys could benefit especially u have so many people behind u already!! Well done!!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides