Walk and Talk West Midlands

Jimmyboy34Jimmyboy34 Forumite
675 Posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
✭✭

Please think of me on the 13th July …

I am taking part in a 7 mile sponsored walk from Whitbourne Hall with a number of friends, It may not seem like a long way, but when you are used to being sat in the office all day – trust me, it’s a very long way!!

We are raising money for two very worthy causes, Leukaemia Research and The Prince’s Trust. All the funds raised will be donated directly to the charities as the cost of putting on the walks is being met by our business and its’ supporters.

I realise it’s a tough climate, but I do hope you can spare a little of your hard earned cash to help make my effort worthwhile, for the charities and of course, those who benefit from their work. The easiest way to donate is to visit http://www.justgiving.com/James-Agg/ it only takes a few minutes to complete. Of course you can also donate by cash or cheque, just let me know.

JustGiving sends your donation straight to Walk and Talk with Bluefin and automatically reclaims Gift Aid if you're a UK taxpayer, so your donation is worth even more. I hope you'll join me in supporting Walk and Talk with Bluefin.

Thank you in anticipation of your support.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Bacon flavoured toothpaste

Can you help this Forumite track some down?

Join the Forum discussion

£10 Christmas bonus

For benefits recipients

MSE News