Insuring Laptops

Options
2»

Comments

• Margaret_Millne
    Options
    She's not in halls, she is going into third year and is sharing a house with 5 other students. Thanks anyway for the thought.
  • lellie
    lellie Posts: 1,489 Forumite
    Options
    She's not in halls, she is going into third year and is sharing a house with 5 other students.  Thanks anyway for the thought.

ah fair enough.. endsleigh are still very good as other people have pointed out.. :)
  • imported_si
    Options
    i wanted to insure my laptop for theft and damage but was finding it hard to get someone to cover just a laptop..i am now insured with sis direct who covered me for £2,000 contents and my laptop (that cost £1,000) and it was only £29 for the year :D

i did it on the internet and didnt even have to waste my phone bill (tight student ;)

https://www.sisdirect.co.uk
  • JoeC_4
    Options
    If anyone is considering buying a laptop then have a look at Staples. I just brought a Sony Vaio Laptop with printer (£1000).. I have 9 interest free months to pay it off... applying for a business account may get you extra savings as well.
  • sabelu
    sabelu Posts: 1,158 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had same problem changed my home insurance to Directline and all was covered even his belongings in halls everything as well as laptop away from home.Tthey were even cheaper than my old provider.
    It pays to challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport