Easy Care Advantage - Littlewoods Insurance

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaim PPI & Other Insurance
5 replies 1.5K views
pmcook1979pmcook1979 Forumite
38 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaim PPI & Other Insurance
Morning,

Could anyone here tell me if i unwittingly agreed and only just spotted (dont shout at me) that i had in fact unwittingly taken Easy Care Advantage Insurance out with Littlewoods whether or not i can get this money back?

Its troughly about £300 of payments made in 2 years and i really didnt know what the hell it was (still dont).

Replies

• di3004di3004 Forumite
    42.6K Posts
    pmcook1979 wrote: »
    Morning,

Could anyone here tell me if i unwittingly agreed and only just spotted (dont shout at me) that i had in fact unwittingly taken Easy Care Advantage Insurance out with Littlewoods whether or not i can get this money back?

Its troughly about £300 of payments made in 2 years and i really didnt know what the hell it was (still dont).

Hello there....;)
    We won't shout at you lol :D;).

I don't know much about catalogue insurance but like any other or most insurances if this was added automatically or mis sold to you in any way your entitled to try to reclaim on this and the interest.

Hopefully someone who have had dealings with these will post up soon for you, but otherwise check this link out here below for more information, which has a mis selling checklist and templates.;)
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/ppi-loan-insurance
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • Well from what i can tell i should be able to claim the money back.

I will send them a letter and see what they say, then if they refuse ill look into it further to see if i can legally get it back.
  • di3004di3004 Forumite
    42.6K Posts
    Well from what i can tell i should be able to claim the money back.

I will send them a letter and see what they say, then if they refuse ill look into it further to see if i can legally get it back.

You go for it hun, good luck, will keep my fingers crossed for you, please keep us posted on this, cheers.:beer:
  • Littlewoods came abck to me and said they wouldnt pay up....

I never knowingly agreed to this insurance so does anyone know of anyone who has claimed back before? What did they do?
  • di3004di3004 Forumite
    42.6K Posts
    Littlewoods came abck to me and said they wouldnt pay up....

I never knowingly agreed to this insurance so does anyone know of anyone who has claimed back before? What did they do?

Hi there ;)

Sorry to hear this.
    Did they say it was the final decision?
    If so did they give you drtails of where to go from here, for example the FOS, FLA etc?

If this was not final then write back to them again and tell them if they do not refund you what your owed due to being mis sold the insurance you will consider taking this matter further.

It may work, although not guaranteed.

Please remind us when you taken this out (year)?
    Cheers and good luck.;)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides