We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Question about unreserved seats & pitch standing tickets 4 take that

Options
Hi there hope someone can help as am in a bit of a dilemma. I have 3 take that tickets for Sunday 5th July and when I ordered them I thought I had selected seating. However now the tickets have arrived it states unreserved seats and pitch standing. Even though I do still want to go my wife is unable to stand for long periods of time. Does anyone know if there are actually seats in the pitch area and if so if you arrive earlier enough what are the chances are obtaining a seat? Any help would be appreciated otherwise I cant risk it and will probably have to sell them. Many thanks:confused:
"Do not let what you can't do interfere with what you can do."

Comments

• katkim
    katkim Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    edited 29 June 2009 at 3:28PM
    Options
    The first tier is unallocated seating - when I went to Cardiff, the seats were about half empty until TT came on stage. People who go early generally want to stand at the front, and loads of people were in the queue for toilets, food, beer, t-shirts etc beforehand, so I'm pretty sure you'll get seats if you arrive at a reasonable time and head straight for them.

The seats towards the centre/middle on the sides got filled up first because they had a pretty good view of both stages. You still get pretty good views from centre/back, but the camera crane is kind of in the way. You also get a limited view from the first few rows because people are standing in front of you on the pitch!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport