Villarenters?

Options
Anyone used these, looking at a villa in portugal?

Comments

• Francophile
    Francophile Posts: 765 Forumite
    Options
    I use them to advertise my villa. They are part of the Daily Mail group. Completely cosher.
    Member #7 SKI-ers Club
    Norn Ireland Club Member 215
  • Stephb1986_2
    Stephb1986_2 Posts: 6,279 Forumite
    Options
    Yeah we booked a villa in Bulgaria last year everything was great!

Good luck

Steph xx
  • baby_fuzz
    baby_fuzz Posts: 699 Forumite
    Options
    just looking at this site now. if anyone has any further feedback, good or bad, it;d be welcome :D
  • mchale
    mchale Posts: 1,886 Forumite
    Options
    baby_fuzz wrote: »
    just looking at this site now. if anyone has any further feedback, good or bad, it;d be welcome :D

google: "laymyhat forum" and look on there
    ANURADHA KOIRALA ??? go on throw it in google.
  • baby_fuzz
    baby_fuzz Posts: 699 Forumite
    Options
    mchale wrote: »
    google: "laymyhat forum" and look on there
    thanks mchale, that seemed to be more geared up to people renting out their villas, whilst i'm more interested in taking a holiday! ;)
    thanks for the tip.
  • amarillis
    Options
    I prefer holidaylettings very easy to use
  • ailuro2
    ailuro2 Posts: 7,535 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We've used vilarenters to rent a villa in MAlaga last Chrsitmas, we had to change our no. of nights due to flight changes, but that was done no problem

This year we've used to to book our Florida villa for Christmas time. less than 80 sleeps!:confused:

I like that you don't deal with the owner directly when paying, it makes it much easier if they are abroad, we've had problems in the past dealing with a Canadian owner who still couldn't cash a foreign currency cheque we'd paid an extra £15 for!! He expected us to pay his bank charges too, but he got told where to go!

I like that the site lets you narrow it down by areas and beds etc, but would like a non smoking button to check too...it's always in the description further down, but it would save time looking.
    Member of the first Mortgage Free in 3 challenge, no.19
    Balance 19th April '07 = minus £27,640
    Balance 1st November '09 = mortgage paid off with £1903 left over. Title deeds are now ours.
  • C.C.L.
    C.C.L. Posts: 396 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I used Villarenters for a holiday in July this year. No problems at all, very good service, and I found the site & booking process very easy to use.
  • Jelliebeen
    Jelliebeen Posts: 331 Forumite
    Options
    Seconding holidaylettings.co.uk - my parents rent a place out on there and have booked a few holidays on it. Guess villarenters works along the same lines, but I have never used it myself.
  • wendymouse
    Options
    We've had a TERRIBLE holiday experience with a highly inaccurate description on Villarenters which they say they don't take any responsibility for. I will NEVER use Villarenters.com again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure