New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Free yugioh card generator

edited 2 February 2016 at 10:24AM in Freebies (no spend required)
2 replies 18.1K views
cooldude255220cooldude255220
1.2K posts
Forumite
Part of the Furniture
✭✭✭
edited 2 February 2016 at 10:24AM in Freebies (no spend required)
MoneySavingExpert Insert Jan 16:

We've found another trading card generator here: ReadWriteThink Trading card generator.

There are loads more freebies in Freebies Freebies Freebies. Check them out!

Back to cooldude255220's original post...

http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/
I came across this by searching "free yugioh cards" into google. This is the second best thing!

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
2017 MSE Wins: Kitchenaid Mini Stand Mixer | Ridgemonkey Power Pack | Bundle of Yorkshire Crisps | Vax Blade | £200 Meal for 6 at Smokehouse
2018 Wins: Sky Q for a year | RAINS Jacket and Bag

Replies

• I don't want to seem like I am jumping on your thread, because I'm sure that's a great tool but I thought I'd recomend one myself, a more in depth free downloadable program that will do yu-gi-oh although it's focused on mtg cards. People have also released custom content to make pokemon style cards. Very very good program: http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/
    This is my opinion. There are many others like it but this is mine
    :kisses2: Fiancee of the "lovely" DaveAshton :kisses2:
    I am a professional ebay seller. I work hard at my job, I love my job, if you think it's silly that's your problem not mine. :p
  • cooldude255220cooldude255220
    1.2K posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭
    Thats fine, as long as I can do the same on your thread sometime? I'll take a look at yours now.
    Magic Set Editor, MSE for short.
    MSE- Magic set editer, or.. Money saving expert!!!
    I just had to add that, Im a great beliver in coincadences.:)
    2017 MSE Wins: Kitchenaid Mini Stand Mixer | Ridgemonkey Power Pack | Bundle of Yorkshire Crisps | Vax Blade | £200 Meal for 6 at Smokehouse
    2018 Wins: Sky Q for a year | RAINS Jacket and Bag