sunflex exterior folding sliding doors

Options
thinking of having sunflex folding sliding door fitted has anyone had any experience with the product or any other make
thanks

Comments

• carol120401
    carol120401 Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    I've lloked at these today and some others and they are by far the best I've seen but no quote yet so will depend on that! Had one quote today for £6k for a 1700mm opening!
  • zareer
    zareer Posts: 70 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

We looked at these and the quote we got about 12 months ago for a 2400x2400 opening was around £6k!

Finally went with foldingslidingdoors.com, partly because their quote was cheaper and their lead times were 6-8 weeks (Sunflex were around 12-14, which wouldn't work for us). they used to have an online quote spreadsheet, which would give you a ballpark figure - we had to call to understand what each option was.

overall very happy with the product.
  • Adds
    Options
    Try looking at Valdi - www,valdi.com if your looking at timber they are excellent.
  • higson1983
    Options
    Hi All, I gave some advice on this subject a while back as I was a project manager for the largest retailer of folding sliding doors in the UK. I am once again in this industry and think I could be of help to you with this product or alternatives. If you are still looking for advice or product information, drop me a message
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure