When will interest appear on my natwest e-savings

Options
I have an e-savings with natwest and opened it on 7th of last month with £1 and have been adding money ever since but at the end of may no interest appeared is there a certain amount you need to have before interest shows up and on what date the following month should it appear on your statement

Comments

• Baldur
    Baldur Posts: 6,565 Forumite
    Options
    Philip21 wrote: »
    I have an e-savings with natwest and opened it on 7th of last month with £1 and have been adding money ever since but at the end of may no interest appeared is there a certain amount you need to have before interest shows up and on what date the following month should it appear on your statement
    http://www.natwest.com/content/personal/downloads/savings_summary_box.pdf
    *Interest is paid monthly to the account along with the standard interest payment . The bonus interest will be applied from the last business day of the month following the month in which your account is opened. It will be paid monthly along with the standard interest payment.
  • atypical
    atypical Posts: 1,342 Forumite
    Options
    Interest is paid on the last business day of the month, last month this was the 29th. I suspect you didn't have enough money in the account (or for long enough) to have earned any interest.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure