sunflex sliding doors

Options
I am interested in purchasing sunflex SF70 sliding doors does anyone have any information on company or product
thanks

Comments

• higson1983
    Options
    I am a designer who has designed sunflex products for many years for their biggest retailer. What would you like to know?
  • cullin
    cullin Posts: 212 Forumite
    Options
    We live with an open 9 acre field in front of proposed extension and the doors (3 off) will be subject to strong winds, so durability is a serious issue to us, plus any advise on the best place to purchase would be appreciated.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,901 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
  • zzzLazyDaisy
    zzzLazyDaisy Posts: 12,497 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    KeithP wrote: »

ROFL! How did you do that? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    I'm a retired employment solicitor. Hopefully some of my comments might be useful, but they are only my opinion and not intended as legal advice.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,901 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ROFL! How did you do that? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Without wishing to get too far off topic...

Let me google that for you.
  • cullin
    Options
    thanks KeithP already done that looking for a short cut
  • Josepina
    Josepina Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    I'm also after these doors but look at ID systems their doors are also excellent quality but I found their price a lot more competitive.
    There is huge range of difference in the quality of doors like this, its really important to go and look at them and feel the difference in the sliding mechanism they are often at the home renovation shows which happen all over the country.
  • higgch2004
    higgch2004 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 16 July 2009 at 3:08PM
    Options
    I recently had two sets of sunflex folding doors fitted. I ended up choosing SKG london Ltd, they were quite a smaller company but we were very pleased with them and the doors are fantastic.

SKG london were very competetive, Sunflex doors are quite expensive but i believe you get what you pay for. If your budget can stretch i would definatley recommend the Sunflex
  • leveller2911
    leveller2911 Posts: 8,061 Forumite
    Options
    My only gripe with these companies is thay all seem to use laminated timber, being a joiner I know (fact) that it doesn't cost much more to use one piece of timber for a stile , top rail,muntins etc.
    They make a good product only spoilt with using poor quality timber........No excuses.
  • cullin
    Options
    Leveller2911 could you recommend a superior door to the Sunflex that I might consider as I have agreed with my builder that I will choose and pay for the doors. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure