Feeling Good Today

Options
Well many of you will have seen me on here over the last week or so in a complete state over my finances, i am self-employed and me and OH have a small business, well things are starting to pick up - ive really curbed all spending and todays been such a busy day in the shop! Ive set a target that we have to meet each week to cover my wage, OH wage and pay for all the debts/bills for the business, and as long as I stick to it (which does seem realistic) we will soon catch up - just wanted to thank everyone who has kept my chin up for the last few days etc and now ive had another :idea: moment that I WILL SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL (even though its miles off!! - lol), i know i will have rubbish days aswell but for today at least im feeling really positive................. :T
Focusing on clearing the credit cards in 2018 :T

Comments

• Broken_hearted
    Broken_hearted Posts: 9,553 Forumite
    Options
    Hugs. Great its much easier when you feel positive.
    Barclaycard 3800

Nothing to do but hibernate till spring

• lynzpower
    lynzpower Posts: 25,311 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Wicked news DottyAnne, been wondering how youve been doing!!

If the business "breaks even" by paying both of you and the bills, then thats fine isnt it!

You'll get there! Glad youve been busy in the shop too xx
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
  • D&DD
    D&DD Posts: 4,405 Forumite
    Options
    :T Hooray dotty!! :T Thats great news about the shop and it's wonderful to see you feeling so much more positive about things :D Keep it up :j
  • kathfisch
    kathfisch Posts: 3,042 Forumite
    Options
    That's fab dottyanne, I'm so glad you're feeling more positive today! :D
    Don't stress, relax, let life roll off your backs. Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now... Avenue Q
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 003 :DProud to have become debt free... and striving to keep it that way
  • dottyanne
    dottyanne Posts: 1,530 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Awwwww - thanks all my virtual buddies, i am feeling good today - came clean with OH, business getting busier, me saving like a maddun, hopefully will get straight in the next 5 - 6 weeks then sticking to my budget, will still take me about 5 years to clear everything off (thats whats left on egg loan) however, i may be able to pay more off that when everything else is clear........... :rolleyes:
  • D&DD
    D&DD Posts: 4,405 Forumite
    Options
    Thats the spirit Dotty :D I'm becoming soo tight I squeak when I walk :rotfl: My OH thinks I have finally lost the plot...
  • Peppa_Pig_5
    Peppa_Pig_5 Posts: 290 Forumite
    Options
    I love reading when someone is feeling good and giving support if someone is feeling bad. So great to hear you are having a good one dotty, heres to more great days :beer:

Peppa
    x
  • Chortle_2
    Chortle_2 Posts: 403 Forumite
    Options
    excellent news dotty :T Heres to the shop continuing to do well, and more good days! :beer:
    Highest Debt (Sept 04) -> £41,300 :(
    Debt Free - August 2006!! :D

• dottyanne
    dottyanne Posts: 1,530 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Chortle wrote:
    excellent news dotty :T Heres to the shop continuing to do well, and more good days! :beer:

Thanks Chortle - i think it was you who actually gave me the virtual kick up the a**e that I needed to do my sums and plan properly what i needed to be making, etc... i've done that and done my personal budget - i know the next couple of months will be tight whilst i play catch up but then the pressure will be off and i know i can do it !!! Thanks for all your advice - and i know where you are if i need you again .............. ;)
  • amosworks
    amosworks Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    Options
    Woo yay, go girl!!

:T :T :t
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing