Save up to 81% off London theatre tickets...

Options
Hi,

Here's a website where you can compare discounts offered by various agents for West End theatre shows... www find2entertain.co.uk

They also compare music and film chart titles as well... saved me over £5 when I bought my daughter the new Madagascar DVD last week!

Highly recommended!

Comments

• vodkawitch1
    vodkawitch1 Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Options
    not as good as lastminute.com which is also linked to quidco
    Make £2 a day challenge - doing well so far.
  • matt.kmp76
    Options
    new to mse.com forum, hello everyone

this website was the first time i used some advice from here, i searched google for theatre ticket discounts but there were so many. i left it for a bit and happened to stumble across this forum and saw find2entertain mentioned.

i got tickets for both collaboration and taking sides at the duchess theatre in the west end. i did check the prices afterwards and they were the same as find2entertain quoted excluding booking fees (but no one seems to mention them until you book anyway!!!)

it was also interesting to see how much cheaper you can get dvds and cds online if you look around. a couple of my favourite bands are releasing albums soon so i will check on find2entertain to make sure i get them for the best price.

thank you find2entertain!!! from another highly recommending visitor
  • lostcreation
    Options
    matt.kmp76 wrote: »
    new to mse.com forum, hello everyone

this website was the first time i used some advice from here, i searched google for theatre ticket discounts but there were so many. i left it for a bit and happened to stumble across this forum and saw find2entertain mentioned.

i got tickets for both collaboration and taking sides at the duchess theatre in the west end. i did check the prices afterwards and they were the same as find2entertain quoted excluding booking fees (but no one seems to mention them until you book anyway!!!)

it was also interesting to see how much cheaper you can get dvds and cds online if you look around. a couple of my favourite bands are releasing albums soon so i will check on find2entertain to make sure i get them for the best price.

thank you find2entertain!!! from another highly recommending visitor

I think it's a great site, and I've been back since. I believe it's a fairly new site and it sounds like whoever runs it has some knowledge of theatre.

I also bought some theatre tickets earlier today for We Will Rock You - been waiting to see that show for ages - and got them half price... Some shows are never discounted, then some shows might be discounted one place and not the other. find2entertain.co.uk saves the hassle of shopping around, especially as there are so many ticket agents out there... including some dodgy ones!

Good to see that there's somewhere we can go to save time and money when buying our theatre tickets... and of course, the latest CDs and DVDs!

:j:j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport