T in the Park - Help

Options
Hoping someone can help, do you own a campervan/motorhome I could rent, or give any recommendations for company's to use to

I am going to T in the Park this year, first time ever.....I have a bladder condition that means I need regular and sometimes immediate access to toilet facilities and sometimes due to pain in my legs and back I have difficulty walking long distance.

After speaking to the special needs people organising the event, I found out that I could get access to platforms near the stages that have their own toilets (apparently,bit unsure of this) I also put in a request to the campsite to bring a motorhome as I could never manage the camping, problem is the ones I have looked at are V V expensive and I really can't afford it so I am worried I will not get and lose out the money I paid for the tickets

I'm not looking for anything fancy, just something that sleeps two people and of course the most important thing is that it has a toliet

Also has anyone been and been on these platforms or seen them, I am really worried about this now, kinda got caught in the moment and booked tickets as I was soo excited that I would be able to go, I've never been to anything like this because of my condition. I was told that i would receive info in the post but have nothing as yet

Thanks

Comments

• chopperharris
    chopperharris Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    Options
    Theres plenty of aids out there for discrete relief , Im suprised you dont know about them.

I doubt you will ge any luck on a cheap campervan for it , fests are usually denied for rentals , any that arent have insurance and cleaning surcharges for a reason which only makes them prohibitively expensive.

disposable tent , lady toilet , tenna pants I assume your getting on scripts , and an inflatable bed all less than 60 quid.

Your back and legs will only be as sore as everyone elses , if it isnt then the tickets werent worth it.;)

Lastly van hire is cheap , you can fit a double inflatable and chem cludgie in the back of a clark transit.;)
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure