National Counties ISA

Options
Just wasted half an hour applying for a National Counties Cash Isa. Towards the end of the process I got an error message asking me to phone the contact centre. After 20 mins or so of engaged signal, then spoke to an advisor who said that the product has been withdrawn. Asked why it was still advertised on their web site. No reply!!

Comments

• Former_MSE_Alana
    Options
    Hi, this account went out in our weekly email, and is currently experiencing massive demand. We have spoken to them, and they are still taking applications, the best bet is to apply by telephone on 0845 603 4876, but be patient, and try again later if you keep getting an engaged tone.
  • Baldur
    Baldur Posts: 6,565 Forumite
    Options
    MSE_Alana wrote: »
    this account went out in our weekly email, and is currently experiencing massive demand. We have spoken to them, and they are still taking applications, the best bet is to apply by telephone on 0845 603 4876, but be patient, and try again later if you keep getting an engaged tone.
    This seems to be at variance with today's eMoneyfacts report - https://www.emoneyfacts.co.uk/news/savings-news.aspx?newsarticleid=186319
  • glider3560
    glider3560 Posts: 4,115 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    In my experience, National Counties give a few days grace for receiving paper applications after withdrawing a product.
  • Former_MSE_Alana
    Options
    Hi, sorry about the confusion, applications can be made by phone up until 5.30 today.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure