The Apprentice - Would You Go On It?

Options
I am a great fan of Alan Sugar's THE APPRENTICE. Are there any other fans of the show here? If so, would you go on it?

Oh, and by the way - bet I'm not the only guy here who has a soft spot for the cute blonde girl, Kate!

Comments

• lyndsey80
    lyndsey80 Posts: 637 Forumite
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!!! Did an online focus group on it the other week, I loved talking about it (Still waiting for my payment tho :-( )
    I would like to think I could go on it but would probably cry during the first task. I am no way near assertive enough!
  • Truegho
    Truegho Posts: 832 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I know, it's a great show, ain't it?

Can't wait for the final on Sunday!

lyndsey80 wrote: »
    I LOVE IT!!!! Did an online focus group on it the other week, I loved talking about it (Still waiting for my payment tho :-( )
    I would like to think I could go on it but would probably cry during the first task. I am no way near assertive enough!
  • chalky_75
    chalky_75 Posts: 2,491 Forumite
    Options
    Cute -- I would say scary !!
    Try and do a good deed every day.
  • lynzpower
    lynzpower Posts: 25,311 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Im thinking about going on it, you can apply on the BBC website.
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
  • Truegho
    Truegho Posts: 832 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    chalky_75 wrote: »
    Cute -- I would say scary !!

How do you mean, "scary"?
  • TizzyDizzy
    TizzyDizzy Posts: 43 Forumite
    Options
    I could never go on it, but love love love watching it. It's like a full weeks' dose of office politics and shennanigans in one lovely hour! Without having to suffer any of the stress and trauma in real life.
  • kingshir
    kingshir Posts: 578 Forumite
    Options
    TizzyDizzy wrote: »
    I could never go on it, but love love love watching it. It's like a full weeks' dose of office politics and shennanigans in one lovely hour! Without having to suffer any of the stress and trauma in real life.

I totally agree! I LOVE the show but I would never go on it (too old anyway:p) and the thought of the Interviews (more like Inquisition in MHO) Aaahhh:eek::eek::eek:
    I wanted James to win and had a tear in my eye when he left the boardroom and said 'It's been brilliant'. I can't decide now between Kate and Yasmina, roll on Sunday!:j
  • david69_2
    david69_2 Posts: 580 Forumite
    Options
    I think sir al made the wrong choice for the final I wanted debra and lorriane(i cant make my mind up if I'm irish).
    Kate is a bit boring and yasmina has got a nice pair so its yasmina for me
  • TizzyDizzy
    TizzyDizzy Posts: 43 Forumite
    Options
    What I can't understand is why these candidates continue to lie on their CV and then be totally shocked when they get caught out - do they not watch the previous Apprentice shows?!?!

Great telly. Sunday. Yay!
  • littlemrtinkle
    Options
    most of the candidates are of a poor standard, do any of them have common sense?? makes for great watching though :-)
    Mortgage Start jun 2007 £88500 Outstanding Balance £51000
    Overpayments 2007 Nil 2008 £1040 2009 £7853 2010 £10000 2011 aiming for £18000 (6k so far)
    The Early Bird Gets the Worm, but the Second Mouse Gets the Cheese!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure