Can things get any worse

Options
When the screws are already being tightened and every day brings a misery or two without end. I only go and lose my bus pass today. Never lost anything in my life, checked my pocket where it was ... gone! Only a small thing, but as I don't have any transport, I have to rely on the card to travel. Gone. Backtracked where I'd been but someone has either picked it up or something. Asked in a shop I'd thought I'd lost it in, as that was the last place I felt it in my pocket, none had been handed in. Brilliant. To top it off, have to pay a replacement fee - but typical the website for the card doesn't tell you how much! So instead of trying to budget, dreading to think how much it's gonna cost. Wonderful. Things are bad, then this happens to you.
Any help, opinions, views I may hold those are my own. Respect them as you would expect the same in return. Offered freely, is gleaned from a lifetime of experiences, knowledge gaining. Passed on to benefit others. I may be direct, ask you questions but those are to help you. Up to you if you choose to take it. I won't judge you either way.

Comments

• KILL_BILL
    KILL_BILL Posts: 2,183 Forumite
    Options
    next time get a lanyard so you can haing it around you neck and you wont loose it then
  • Merlinexcalibur
    Merlinexcalibur Posts: 1,699 Forumite
    edited 30 May 2009 at 10:25PM
    Options
    Good idea.
    Any help, opinions, views I may hold those are my own. Respect them as you would expect the same in return. Offered freely, is gleaned from a lifetime of experiences, knowledge gaining. Passed on to benefit others. I may be direct, ask you questions but those are to help you. Up to you if you choose to take it. I won't judge you either way.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure