New Post Advanced Search

PPC Court Threats

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
2 replies 2.2K views
debi.debi. Forumite
1 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
Hi

i've just got a ticket for being 13 minutes late back to my car and they want £50 out of me within 14 days. In your notes it says to ignore it but they say it will go up to £80 if we don't pay up. Any advice? Should I still ignore it. The company is RCP Parking Limited in Norwich.

Thanks

Replies

• bargepolebargepole Forumite
    3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    debi. wrote: »
    In your notes it says to ignore it but they say it will go up to £80 if we don't pay up. Any advice? Should I still ignore it. The company is RCP Parking Limited in Norwich.
    As it's a private ticket, it doesn't really matter if they put it up to £800 or £8,000, they've still got zilch chance of enforcing it if you ignore all their bull excrement letters.

And you should really have started a new thread for this.

I have been providing assistance, including Lay Representation at Court hearings (current score: won 51, lost 13), to defendants in parking cases for over 5 years. I have an LLB (Hons) degree, and have a Graduate Diploma in Civil Litigation from CILEx. However, any advice given on these forums by me is NOT formal legal advice, and I accept no liability for its accuracy.
  • CrabmanCrabman Forumite, Board Guide
    9.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I'm a Volunteer Board Guide Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi debi - welcome to MSE.

I've split your post (and bargepole's) from the discussion topic into a new thread :)
    I'm a Board Guide on the Savings & Investments, ISAs & Tax-free Savings, Public Transport & Cycling, Motoring and Parking Fines, Tickets & Parking Boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board Guides are not moderators & don't read every post. If you spot a contentious or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support