TV Stands standland.

Options
Hi, Folks I just thought that I would let you know about a firm supplyingTV stands that I have just used. The name is standland I ordered on Bank Holiday Monday, and received the goods on Wednesday AM. First class service on Communication, price, quality, and delivery. I don't usually post up suppliers, but I was most impressed by this one.

Comments

• nomoneytoday
    nomoneytoday Posts: 4,866 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I used them too through ebay and gave them positive feedback :)
  • freakyogre
    freakyogre Posts: 1,465 Forumite
    Options
    I ordered a stand from them yesterday and am just waiting on delivery. Very happy so far as the price has almost doubled over night so glad I didn't faff around when ordering like I usually do!

Only concern so far is the only confirmation I have received is for the payment, nothing on the actual order, so not sure how you're supposed to track it with no reference number? Can't wait for it to arrive, just hope it's as good as you guys have said :)
    Grocery challenge - Nov: £52/£100
  • freakyogre
    freakyogre Posts: 1,465 Forumite
    edited 19 June 2009 at 8:59PM
    Options
    Just to add to my previous post as i'm very happy :)

Ordered Monday evening and it was delivered on Wednesday morning. I couldn't believe the weight of the box and am amazed they can offer free delivery on it!

I bought this http://www.standland.co.uk/ZIN2190_furniture.htm and as I said before, the price has almost doubled since I ordered (I paid £79.99)

The only thing I can 'complain' about is one of the feet is damaged (but will still attach so ok for now) and there were no fixings for the handles for the doors. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow and see if they can send some more/replacement bits, but if not, it's not the end of the world.

Very impressed and my new TV looks lovely on it :D

Edit to add: -
    I phoned them in the week and they were really helpful, turns out I did have the right fixings, but skipped part of the instructions as didn't put the back piece on (oops!) but they're all done now. I requested a foot as although the damaged one I have is ok, i'm thinking if I ever decide to sell it, it will look bad. The foot arrived today, so all is well :)
    Grocery challenge - Nov: £52/£100
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport