free online photo prints offers (ex low P+P) (merged)

Options

Comments

• monterey_2
    monterey_2 Posts: 167 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    This offer came to me via email from 7Dayshop but the email links to http://www.dlab7.com/express

They have always offered good prices on sending you real photos from digital sources but this took my attention because they are doing sizes up to 30 inch by 20 inch. If you just want 1 it's £15.99 but goes down as low as £8.99 for volume.
    I'm getting a couple of biggies done of the kids for Grandma and Grandpa. They'll love it.

M-
  • bluenose1
    bluenose1 Posts: 2,667 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Which magazoine have recently done a test of digital processing. The cheapest overall as well as being the best was www.snapfish.co.uk. They were the only best Buy out of all those tested.
    Which said downloading was quick and easy.

Haven't used them yet but have found that Which recommendations are normally excellent.
    Regards
    Anne
    Money SPENDING Expert

• feival
    feival Posts: 469 Forumite
    Options
    bluenose1 wrote:
    Which magazoine have recently done a test of digital processing. The cheapest overall as well as being the best was www.snapfish.co.uk. They were the only best Buy out of all those tested.
    Which said downloading was quick and easy.

Haven't used them yet but have found that Which recommendations are normally excellent.
    Regards
    Anne
    Funny that. I used them and thought they were rubbish. Very thin paper. Best I have used by a very long margin was Photobox. Brilliant
  • Milky_Mocha
    Milky_Mocha Posts: 1,064 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I would love to do a photobook for my baby and would appreciate a code or link to some freebies
    The reason people don't move right down inside the carriage is that there's nothing to hold onto when you're in the middle.
  • GoofyGAT
    GoofyGAT Posts: 1,835 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I would love to do a photobook for my baby and would appreciate a code or link to some freebies
    I received an email from Jessops today for 15% off photobooks.

Also, 30% off 6"x4" & 7"x5" if one orders 100+ prints.

Both offers expire 2/08/06.

G
  • GoofyGAT
    Options
    ....Can anyone advise which provider to use for free matte prints?
    Snapfish & PhotoBox may be the best, though I aven't personally tried their matte prints yet. Hopefully someone who has will post their experience.
    ....Also for 5x7 prints? I don't want to spend ages uploading only to find at checkout there's no deal on what I want. thx
    Take advantage of Jessops 10-free trial for the 7x5s (if you haven't done already). If you're pleased with their quality & service, have 100+ copies to print in one go & their prices are the best after this 30% discount (expires 2/08/06), then perhaps have the rest done there? G

P.S. Apologies for the late reply :p
  • GoofyGAT
    Options
    Snapfish with FREE Postage

Got this email today:

snapfish.co.uk

Make the most of your summer photos with free prints and free postage and packing from Snapfish until 31st July 2006.

Simply upload your photos to receive credits for your free prints. Use coupon code FREEPOST at the checkout for free P&P.

You can also go to:

snapfish.co.uk/skyphoto

And use this code:
    SKYPHOTO

But I dont know if it still works!

Enjoy printing your summer holiday snaps :D for free! :beer:

From this thread by rogue_element in the Freebies forum. Please read the posts there if you have problems getting this to work. G
  • fatboy88
    fatboy88 Posts: 478 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had the snapfish email but i couldnt see how many free snaps you get
  • code-a-holic
    code-a-holic Posts: 1,360 Forumite
    Options
    It says on the left hand side 20 free pics.... hope that helps. Just done it this morning
  • mummytomoo&roo
    Options
    I tried Snapfish but was unable to become a customer due to the fact I was already a member of Truprint - they are one of the same. Had to create a new account by using hubbies name and email address. Went through quidco and not only got 20 pics for free, I got money back too!!

Pics were great quality and very speedy delivery.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure