We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

We Will Rock You £10 Tickets Manchester

Hi Guys,
I've just been sent an e-mail from ManchesterTheatres.com

They have an exclusive offer for members of their mailing list, but I just wanted to share it with you guys. The mailing list is free to join and you get loads of offers, but this one is for £10 tickets for We Will Rock You at the Palace Theatre in Manchester.

I've just ordered some, they were about £30 each without the offer I think so it's a massive saving for what I've heard is a great show.

Anyway the link is;
manchestertheatres.com/offers-rockyoumatinee.htm (sorry you'll need to copy and paste the link in, because I'm new I can't post links yet!!)

Hope you find it useful!

Ta

Comments

  • helwarren
    helwarren Posts: 311 Forumite
    100 Posts
    Wish they would do this for Bristol -I would love to see the show but allready doing couple of other things and I just can't afford to do it all!
  • karen354
    karen354 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Tried to book for today but no £10 tickets ..
  • marozasi
    marozasi Posts: 5 Forumite
    Oh, it's so cool, I will definitelly go there, it's only £10! Thanks for sharing a website!
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.