🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Things to do in Littlehampton?

Options
I'm going to Littlehampton (staying at the Travelodge there) in 3 weeks time. Has anyone got any ideas of what me and the OH could do there?

Comments

• SpanielsGalore
    Options
    There isn't a great deal in Littlehampton imo, boat trips, amusement arcades etc how ever the following are all within 20 miles. Depends what you're interested in !

Amberley Museum

Weald and Downland Open Air Museum

Chichester Cathedral

Arundel - castle, great charity and antique shops, boating lake and the Black Rabbit pub ! Oh and teddy bear museum.

Butlins at Bognor Regis

Huge market at Ford on a Sunday, car boot sale on a Sunday morning

Bignor Roman Villa

Fishbourne roman palace

Tangmere Aviation Museum - lots about Douglas Bader

Hope you have a nice time
  • ArsenalFC
    ArsenalFC Posts: 1,095 Forumite
    Options
    There's the Body Shop factory, you see how they make their products, all the machineries etc. I went there on a college visit years ago for my business course, it was interesting. Dunno how much it cost though as I paid about £8 for coach (from london) and entrance.
  • Bokken_2
    Bokken_2 Posts: 657 Forumite
    Options
    Pulse wrote:
    I'm going to Littlehampton (staying at the Travelodge there) in 3 weeks time. Has anyone got any ideas of what me and the OH could do there?

Yeah don't go there go somewhere else,whatever time of the day or the year you arrive it will be shut!.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport