advice for grease/ west end

Options
we have booked a weekend down london,hubby and son are going to see acdc fri night,me and daughter 6,are thinking of going to a matinee on the friday last minute are doing 1/2 price grease £26.75 each instead of £53ish,(stalls)(top price seat)
is this a good choice company?
2nd price are £22(instead of £44)(2nd price seat)
i was going to go for stalls but hubby said would the others be better as daughters views in stalls? have looked on internet sites these look the cheapest seats/deals as would really like a matinee show as not a city gal, want to make it special for daughter as son will love the concert,and we will all go museums,etc on saturday -fancy ripelys if i can get a good deal?
any advice/ideas/views would be welcome
tia

Comments

• Stubbarama
    Stubbarama Posts: 295 Forumite
    Options
    Got Friday matinee tickets of a company called Encore, They were £32 but I managed to get Row A (3rd after AA BB ?) right in the middle only a month before the show. Others seemed to be offering a lot further back.

My 8 year old loved it and they said it was a really small theatre so it was cosy. The only down side they said was being engulfed by the dry ice and cigarette smoke (from stage) being so close. Cant please everyone ! lol
  • ali1972
    ali1972 Posts: 599 Forumite
    Options
    Day seats and TKTS seats for most shows tend to be in the first few rows.
    Yeah, whatever. I'm a grown up, I can take it...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure