Thrifty Gifty - Money Making for Christmas & All Ocassions 2009

Options

Comments

• sarahf191979
    sarahf191979 Posts: 3,077 Forumite
    Options
    scattymam1 wrote: »
    Thanks sarah - managed to get there yesterday and so claimed my 40pounds...the counter thing turned into a congrats sign with balloons...was very exciting.
    I'm sitting here watching christmas with the cranks finally...never managed to the other night.

How exciting I can't wait til I get to £40, got a way to go yet though, Glad you managed the £40. We wacthed Santa Clause 3 yesterday with Jack Frost, OH thought I was mad watching Christmas films with the kids.
    :D:D:D:D:D
    Where's the Coffee?? Show me the Coffee NOW!!
  • sarahf191979
    Options
    Just had an email though Ipoints for 100 points if you join the club house, upon jining you get a £5 firebox voucher and the chance to get more amazon voucher.

Go through Ipoints if you have an account, if not heres the link

http://survey.interquest.com/tc/ws4.html

HTH

Sarah
    x
  • Skiergirl
    Skiergirl Posts: 995 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done Scattymam on getting to £40, I've a long way to go yet

Has anyone ordered paper vouchers from valued opinions ? and how long did they take to come ? - thanks
  • sarahf191979
    Options
    Skiergirl wrote: »
    Well done Scattymam on getting to £40, I've a long way to go yet

Has anyone ordered paper vouchers from valued opinions ? and how long did they take to come ? - thanks

I have been Getting M&S paper vouchers from VO the last few times, I'm due some soon too, its been about 2 weeks this time and the last few have been about the 2 week mark so should be any day now.

HTH

Sarah
    x
  • sarahf191979
    Options
    A few more 10p polls up on onepoll this afternoon and a few for winning £25 amazon.

HTH

Sarah
    x
  • sarahf191979
    Options
    Just Checked Toluna and they have a quick poll that could lead to joining in on a focus group next week to earn £40 Amazon voucher. I didn't Qualify as I'm with british Gas but have a look one of you may qualify.

HTH

Sarah
    x
  • rufusdog52
    rufusdog52 Posts: 3,972 Forumite
    Options
    £23 in paypal this morning from Ciao. Going to do some painting for someone too this morning and they are going to pay me so another bit extra.
  • sarahf191979
    Options
    Morning Everyone

The Lovely Jammy has asked me to help on the Blog, and I have just uploaded all the wonderful links and ideas that have been posted over the last week so please take a look

http://thriftygifty.blogspot.com/

If anyone wants anything added PM me. And if I have forgotten anything that you have posted let me know and I will add it.

Sarah
    x
  • sarahf191979
    Options
    rufusd!!!2 wrote: »
    £23 in paypal this morning from Ciao. Going to do some painting for someone too this morning and they are going to pay me so another bit extra.

Well Done Rufus, hope your having fun painting.
  • katchambers
    katchambers Posts: 1,129 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new, but I would like to have a money neutral xmas - I love Christmas sooo much but my hubby hates me spending money, so trying to prove I can do it for free-ish this year.

I looked at the first few pages but I was wondering if OP can add links to the popular sites you guys all use, like onepoll and bingoport etc

Also if anyone wants to refer me to any of those I would love you to get extra pts or whatever.

Thanks
    Kat x
    My darling boy born December 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills