🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Balance transfer from Tesco to Natwest

Options
mab2000
mab2000 Posts: 130 Forumite
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone here has successfully managed a balance transfer from Tesco to Natwest (or the other way round). I know that as Tesco are no longer owned by RBS this should be possible but i know that RBS are still helping Tesco run their operations which has put doubt in my mind and therefore i want to see if anyone here has successfully done it recently before i apply for a Natwest card.
Thanks

Comments

• never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    Options
    i'd wait until the transfer is complete, the Tesco website for applications is still the RBS Microsite which to me states that RBS are still in control, 100% control of issuing the cards and generating the new account.

Wait a month or two.....
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 1 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business