just been on my online bank and my tax credits have not gone in ..

Options
i renewed my tax credits saturday 2nd of may , i phoned up yesterday and they had not been processed , i usually get my tax credits payed into my account on a monday , but it shows in my bank on a saturday ..

just a bit worried , has anyone had this problem before ?

thankyou for your help in advance ..

Comments

• AnxiousMum
    AnxiousMum Posts: 2,709 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you are renewing your credits, don't they continue paying your old rate until around July, unless they process your renewal beforehand and then they start paying the new rate? I don't think a renewal done over the phone should stop your payment at all.
  • kerryallc71
    kerryallc71 Posts: 365 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    hi , there was a mistake made when i phoned up on the saturday 2nd may , they had put my carers allowance in a different box they put it as other payments , could not quite understand what she was saying , but it was a mistake on there part .. so ive got a letter coming out to say no payments and then a amended one .. i will find out more on monday afternoon or tuesday morning ..

not sure what they had our income down as , to stop payments ..

i thought i was being straight forward when i phoned them last week , went through it a few times to see if they had it down correctly ..
  • kerryallc71
    kerryallc71 Posts: 365 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    forgot to mention , they had delayed my payments .. but now they will put it through , now that the lady has updated it , with the correct detail ..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure