How to reclaim PPI - A & L online Loan

Options
Hi all,
I am a fresher in these forum.
I have a loan from A & L I done it by on-line on 2006.
They send a paper work how mush the loan and the PPI information. I Desperately need money on that time.
Then I sign the loan agreement and posted , later I get the money. Is any chance i get back my PPI.

Looking forward your replies.

Rama

Comments

• maxdp
    maxdp Posts: 3,873 Forumite
    Options
    Hi There Rama how do youf eel you were miss sold this insurance. Did the on line form have a pre-ticked box for the PPI.
    :mad:
  • Rama_2
    Rama_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks,
    Yes i think so ( I tick). But when i do the online its say around 6.5 % interest. But I get the paper come 11.5 %. then I phone to the customer service why the interest rate higher. they reply because of my poor credit history they will change it. But at that time i asked a query about the PPI. they say it will default because i tick the PPI.

rama
  • Pssst
    Pssst Posts: 4,803 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    A&L are currently in the process of sending out letters of enquiry to those affected by the PPI scandal, i.e anyone who bought a loan plus ppi from them in the timeframe specified.

There is a possibility of reclaiming ppi in certain circumstances i.e if it wasnt made clear that it was optional, if you were coerced in any way etc etc
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure