Abbey Annual Investment Statements - OMG!

Options
We have just come back from a few days away and have opened up the Annual Investment Statements from Abbey for all members of the family. Previously, one statement covered all accounts held, but this would not appear to be the case for any of us. Has anyone had more than one annual statement?

The only thing which appears to be consistent is that none of them show our current accounts.

The most serious error appears to be the 'NIL' interest paid on my daughter's Instant Access Saver, which is totally incorrect. Mind you, I don't know if this error is consistent, because this account is missing from both mine and DS's statements.

Has anyone else noticed this, and if so what have you done about it.

Comments

• treecity
    treecity Posts: 98 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

Mine doesn't have current accounts either.

My instant saver shows nil as well, which is wrong as I had interest in May of last year.

Luckily, I keep a tally of my own interest each month on all accounts so I know exactly where I stand, rather than waiting for the likes of Abbey to make life more complicated. ;)
  • D1zzy
    D1zzy Posts: 1,500 Forumite
    Options
    I had Nil interest on my instant acces saver - but assumed I'd opted for annual interest and its not due yet (better check!)
  • treecity
    treecity Posts: 98 Forumite
    Options
    D1zzy wrote: »
    I had Nil interest on my instant acces saver - but assumed I'd opted for annual interest and its not due yet (better check!)

even if it is not due, like mine is in May, it should show from last year.

The only way there would be nil interest is if you opened the account after 6 April 2008 and then none would have been in the last financial year.
  • D1zzy
    D1zzy Posts: 1,500 Forumite
    Options
    Didn't open it until June 08
  • erikuhrig
    Options
    treecity wrote: »
    Hi,

Mine doesn't have current accounts either.

My instant saver shows nil as well, which is wrong as I had interest in May of last year.

Luckily, I keep a tally of my own interest each month on all accounts so I know exactly where I stand, rather than waiting for the likes of Abbey to make life more complicated. ;)

Agreed! Nice find .. Good stuff!
  • Mikeyorks
    Mikeyorks Posts: 10,369 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    erikuhrig wrote: »
    Agreed! Nice find .. Good stuff!

Spam ..... in signature ..... reported.
    If you want to test the depth of the water .........don't use both feet !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure