🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Postal, Text and Phone Competitions - Part 2

Options

Comments

• Miss_Cinnabon
    Miss_Cinnabon Posts: 19,481 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 19 July 2009 at 8:40PM
    Options
    dawnylou wrote: »
    WIN! £25,000 to pay off your debts or £10,000 to spend on anything you like.

Text the keyword REV LUCKY1 or REV LUCKY2 to 86660 to receive your lucky number direct to your phone.
    Check to see if your lucky number matches any of the winning numbers printed in the magazine.

£25K prize (REV LUCKY1) - winning number 495365
    Runners-up 5 x £1,000 cash 465247 466857 317760 47421 514701

£10K (REV LUCKY2) prize winning number 664749
    5 x £1,000 834538 777124 800201 703537 783810

Texts cost £2 plu usual network rate. Competition closes midnight Monday August 03rd.

sorry this is not allowed, if you would care to read the first post, you will see who is down for which mag and. max cost is £1.50
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    Dawn it's all in the first post hun, very easy to find so sorry I don't understand why you have done this. Also it's quite clear on the rules no more than £1.50 per text. HTH x
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • Miss_Cinnabon
    Options

Down for? I'm sorry but there is no need to be rude - I simply did not realise that people had been allocated certain competitions to post! I was just trying to contribute to the forum! I won't post any more - I really am sorry!!

not being rude, merely stating the obvious:rolleyes:
  • Miss_Cinnabon
    Options
    I just didn't realise, I said I was sorry. I won't do it again!!
    I honestly never did it to upset anyone!!

I admit I didn't read the first post as I have only just started entering the postal comps again after having had a few months off, and I used to post comps here and I'm sure there wasn't a list back then. I merely searched the thread to see if they had been posted and then started entering the ones I hadn't yet entered from the last post.

I really, really am sorry.

fair enough if you didnt know, but the last thread also had a list so been ongoing for more than a few months, if you want to read the first post and get aquainted with how it works now then it would be great, if there are any mags not listed and you want to post then let me know and i will add your name to the list, hth
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    Really not meaning to be nasty here but by deleting them all people won't know if they have entered now or not. The list as been on for a fair while now, whilst we do like people to help out by adding new comps the list was done to save confusion. Is there any mags you have that are not listed in the first post? Thank you xx
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • dawnylou
    dawnylou Posts: 3,133 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Options
    I honestly didn't or I wouldn't have wasted my time typing it all up just to go and upset regulars here. I used to post for Best/Bella/Reveal from time to time and no-one ever mentioned a list that's all, but like I say it has been a long time since I really spent any time in here that's all.

I never even thought to check the first post when I popped in because I honestly never considered something like this might be organised and to be honest just assumed anything at the front end of this thread would just be comps now expired.

Sorry. I have deleted them all anyway so that things can go on as normal and I promise to be careful in future.

Also can we delete the posts that have now been added to this thread because of my incompetence please as I am worried we are clogging the thread up now too :(
    Dream of being mortgage free....
    APR 2007 - £109,825 FEB 2012 - £98,664.53:beer:

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,867 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 19 July 2009 at 6:21PM
    Options
    hi, ppd - hope you don't mind me popping in & saying, do you think it would be a good idea if some of us put the 1st page link on our postings (like i do on the tab/puzzler comps) so's anyone who's new or not been here for a bit might read it ? :confused: just a thought :o

as in..

Please see princesspixiedust's 1st page for details of mags postings.. #1
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• credit_crunch
    credit_crunch Posts: 1,421 Forumite
    Options
    hey dawnylou - wouldn't worry about it - i did it too for the same reasons - that i didn't realise there was list & people had already been down to do that specific comp! that was a while ago but hey it didn't take long to learn my lesson lol!

ah well thanks for posting them anyway - i really don't see why it is being made a fuss off - it seems like a genuine mistake - no need for peple to jump down your throat! x
  • fire**fly
    Options
    was going to just post the reveal comps but wont bother now

icon9.gif please ppd ((hugs))
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• fire**fly
    edited 19 July 2009 at 6:39PM
    Options
    hey dawnylou - wouldn't worry about it - i did it too for the same reasons - that i didn't realise there was list & people had already been down to do that specific comp! that was a while ago but hey it didn't take long to learn my lesson lol!

ah well thanks for posting them anyway - i really don't see why it is being made a fuss off - it seems like a genuine mistake - no need for peple to jump down your throat! x

hi, think the reason the list was made was because on the old threads a lot of postcard/text/phone comps were being repeated all the time, ppd went to a lot of hard work asking everyone who bought which mags & for us all to send her which ones we did so she could do a list & make it easier for everyone to follow through with the regular postings of the mags they did, so we didn't get irregular postings of mags missing issues,
    it's been working like this for ages, ppd worked for days to organise it x

here's a couple of the postings when ppd was organising it all

#886 http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=17811993&highlight=bella+mag#post17811993

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport