Talk about having your cake and eating it too!

Options
Our Big Kitty came home this evening as usual, DD2 picked her up for a cuddle and noticed a funny smell on her head... we all had a sniff and agree that Big Kitty smells of Little Old Lady!
Nice little old lady, lavender-perfume-and-boiled-sweets type of little old lady, but definitely little old lady.

We all feel a little miffed.

Just thought I'd share...
I'm an adult and I can eat whatever I want whenever I want and I wish someone would take this power from me.
-Mike Primavera

Comments

• Mutter_2
    Mutter_2 Posts: 1,307 Forumite
    Options
    We'll have what you're having/had. :cool:
  • eco
    eco Posts: 1,147 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We had a cat that used to move in with the old ladies near us, he only moved back tempory when they died, they used to feed him chicken and stuff, if we told them he had a home with us, they still fed him, he did look a bit bedraggled so they probably felt sorry for him, but he was happy with the situation.
  • Dani85
    Dani85 Posts: 246 Forumite
    Options
    What a lil hussy your big kitty is ;) haha xx
    :xmastree: :snow_laug Christmas Nutter :snow_laug:xmastree:
  • marrowgirl
    marrowgirl Posts: 738 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Our cat Tiggy is visiting a neighbour too. Sometimes he comes home looking all pleased with himself and smelling of a log fire. He gets the trots (nice) if he has milk/cream and I was blaming my other half for giving it to him but the sneaky cat was getting it somewhere else! Thats the problem with having an Oriental cat, they're far too clever...but I wouldn't have him any other way. :D
    "I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants." A. Whitney Brown
  • Rummer
    Rummer Posts: 6,550 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    We have lost two cats to little old ladies and their chicken!
    Taking responsibility one penny at a time!
  • splishsplash
    splishsplash Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Well, there's NO way anyone could think Big Kitty is bedraggled or lost - she's the size of a small sheep.

She spent the night here, played with the other cats and dog and all of us, ate her fill, and has now disappeared again. She'll be back at around 8 or 9pm, if she sticks to her usual routine.

I feel so used...
    I'm an adult and I can eat whatever I want whenever I want and I wish someone would take this power from me.
    -Mike Primavera
  • denice37
    denice37 Posts: 478 Forumite
    Options
    :rotfl: lol do you think this littl old lady will take a teenager/husband off my hands just for couple of hours?
    :laugh::Sometime I try to be NORMAL. . . But it gets boring so I go back to being me. . .
  • Penny_Watcher
    Penny_Watcher Posts: 3,518 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic First Post
    Options

I feel so used...

Remember - dogs have owners, but cats have staff :D

You cannot live as I have lived an not end up like me.

Oi you lot - please :heart:GIVE BLOOD :heart: - you never know when you and yours might need it back! 67 pints so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.8K Travel & Transport