Lloyds TSB - successful reclaim

Hi to all

I just wanted to share my good news in that I have been successful in reclaimimg PPI from a LTSB loan!! This is despite sending the first and second letters and receiving a "you were not mis-sold" letter back each time, I had to involve the FOS and they agreed with me and ordered LTSB to pay up !! So yesterday I got a letter saying I would receive £656.42, but when I added up their calculations it should have actually been £756.42, which I of course had to speak to them about.

So I expect to receive £756.42 in the next 21 days.

It just goes to show that you shouldn't give up when you receive any 'rejection' letters, keep on and hopefully you'll get your refunds !!

Siren x

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Siren1 wrote: »
    Hi to all

I just wanted to share my good news in that I have been successful in reclaimimg PPI from a LTSB loan!! This is despite sending the first and second letters and receiving a "you were not mis-sold" letter back each time, I had to involve the FOS and they agreed with me and ordered LTSB to pay up !! So yesterday I got a letter saying I would receive £656.42, but when I added up their calculations it should have actually been £756.42, which I of course had to speak to them about.

It just goes to show that you shouldn't give up when you receive any 'rejection' letters, keep on and hopefully you'll get your refunds !!

Siren x

Siren

Well done, great news !:j
    Congratulations!
    :beer::T:beer:
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • Rowan1946
    Rowan1946 Posts: 143
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Siren1 wrote: »
    Hi to all

Siren x

I got a letter 1 week ago with the monies going into my bank yesterday,,
    Did you not get the £200 inconveinience payment?
    May'09 - Won tickets to Night at the Museum 2 June'09 - Electric Dreams DVD
  • Siren1
    Siren1 Posts: 161
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi Joeraz

Yes I got that too, so was an inexpected bonus !!

Just waiting to hear back on my PPI reclaiming for a LTSB credit card and a Capital One credit card - both with the FOS at the moment so fingers crossed !

Siren
  • Siren1
    Siren1 Posts: 161
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    di3004 wrote: »
    Siren

Well done, great news !:j
    Congratulations!
    :beer::T:beer:

Thanks Di, am really pleased with it!!
    It just shows that you should never give up !!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure