Cheapest Hayfever Medications 2009 article discussion: report deals here

Options

Comments

• Cloudane
    Cloudane Posts: 524 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 30 June 2009 at 8:07AM
    Options
    Missed the boat on Chemist Direct now :( That's what you get for procrastinating when there's an offer on. At 69p you can get them cheaper at Asda and not have to pay delivery. Edit: Ohh, that's for a pack of 7. So online is still the cheapest, even though they've kind of skyrocketed.

Not had any problem with them when I bought them last year. The only issue has been that because I had a big mouth, I ended up 'donating' boxes left and right and am now out of them :p
  • minnie17
    minnie17 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    swebb wrote: »
    Has anyone bought one of the Hayfever/Allergy Reliever from Lloyds Pharmacy (£14.99)? I'd like to know if it's any good.

I did and got fantastic results. There's a whole nother thread about it, but I don't know how to link to it! Type "Lloyds Hayfever" into the Search box (forums) and it's the first result that comes up. Hope you find it!
  • Serena51
    Serena51 Posts: 203 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    It's not letting me link to that thread. Keep getting 'no match'. Help anyone?
  • Sazbo
    Sazbo Posts: 4,617 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Hi Serena - is it this thread? :)

Saz x
    4 May 2010 <3
  • UltimateMax
    Options
    Hi, i bought Nasaleze hayfever & allergy prevention, from epharmacy online for £6.55.
    The products arrived the next day. Been using local vantage pharmacy before but will be switching to epharmacy online. They have good prices.
    The webpage is epharmacy-online.co.uk

:rotfl:
  • Monu_2
    Options
    I've just been to the pharmacy100.co.uk website their cheaper than any chemist that I have come across online, I phoned them regarding a private precrescription and they said they would beat any genuine quoted price! for me that a smile and no. 1 hmm shame they don't mention this deal on the website I think customers would come flocking
  • CompletelyLost
    Options
    Bumping this thread instead of making my own.

I was buying cetirizine hydrochloride & loratadine (depending on what was in stock) from B&M (7pk for 49p) until this week, they seem to have either sold out or stopped stocking them.

Does anyone know the next best place for cetirizine hydrochloride? I know a lot of places sell a 7pk for £1 but is there anywhere cheaper that this, other than online? I use so many of these it gets costly.
  • wockwabbit
    Options
    I've always found that the Benadryl tablets (blue - 8 hrs) are the only antihistamines that work on my dust/cat allergy, but they can be really expensive!

However...Every now and then Tesco Petrol stations sell the standard Benadryl packets (12 tablets) for 99p! I always buy as many as i can- there's no buying limit- and that lasts me for ages. This doesn't seem to be a special offer and it's not available in the normal stores.
  • retro_bluebell
    retro_bluebell Posts: 1,276 Forumite
    Options
    wockwabbit wrote: »
    I've always found that the Benadryl tablets (blue - 8 hrs) are the only antihistamines that work on my dust/cat allergy, but they can be really expensive!

However...Every now and then Tesco Petrol stations sell the standard Benadryl packets (12 tablets) for 99p! I always buy as many as i can- there's no buying limit- and that lasts me for ages. This doesn't seem to be a special offer and it's not available in the normal stores.

Benedryl are the only ones that work on me too...though a double dose of the kids piriton does help in an emergency but doesn't last as long....thanks for that, will have a look out at the petrol station as they cost me a fortune at this time of year!
    **"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."**
  • riazv
    Options
    the cheapest Generic Cetirizine is actually on Natcol and has been since May
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure