Femi beauty salon

Options
renegade
renegade Posts: 1,282 Forumite
edited 24 May 2009 at 11:34AM in Praise, vent & warnings
If you are thinking of going to this salon for treatment and are of a 'certain age' then I advise you not to !
I am a pensioner and fancied treating myself to a Pedicure, what a patronising attitude the staff have, I felt as though I had no right to be there, why would I want a Pedicure at my age?
My feet are well cared for, no bunions, callouses, corns, but obviously older skin!
I was almost totally ignored by the beautician who never engaged in the type of conversations I get at the hairdressers and she did not do such a good job either, my grand-daughter said she could better!
I had to save for this treatment but it was not value for money, will never go there again.
You live..You learn.:)

Comments

• spuds_2
    spuds_2 Posts: 874 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your treatment. You can leave comments on other sites like Blagger.com:

http://www.blagger.com/

It will be their loss if they neglect customers in the current economic climate. Treats like manicures are the first thing people cut back on when money is tight.
  • renegade
    renegade Posts: 1,282 Forumite
    Options
    Further to my moan about Femi beauty salon.
    I sent an e mail complaining about my experience , I had an e mail from the owner apologising and she also asked me to ring her on her personal mobile . This I did and the outcome was, she is going to refund my money and give me a voucher to have any treatment I like ,which she will personally do; so I was happy to accept, they are opening a larger salon in July and I will go along to that and have a facial!
    Well done Femi for taking the appropriate action.
    You live..You learn.:)
  • spuds_2
    spuds_2 Posts: 874 Forumite
    Options
    That is an excellent outcome - what great customer service. It will be great advertising for them when people read this thread - they will know that they care about their customers. I am glad you got this resolved.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure