We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

ASDA Baby & Toddler Event 28.04-17.05

Options

Comments

• vtmil
    vtmil Posts: 282 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, Just managed to get through on the phone and they said Monday! Will be racing there after work to try and get the junior carseat! x
  • wookeyhole1
    wookeyhole1 Posts: 2,199 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    hi, this has already started at my asda in bristol. it started today. had lots of johnsons boxes going quick at £10
  • mollythewestie
    mollythewestie Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Which one was that Wookeyhole1? - I was at Asda Cribbs Causeway this morning and couldn't see anything about the baby event, although there was still quite a few offers on some baby stuff. I have heard that some Asda's have started it already, but most are waiting till next week! :confused:
    Value of prizes 2010 - 2017: £8374 Wins 2022: Magic set
    Debt free thanks to MSE
  • wookeyhole1
    wookeyhole1 Posts: 2,199 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    hi, it was the bedminster store (which is a nightmare at the moment due to being refurbished). i dont know if they had all the stock for the event out yet but they had the highchairs/wipes/car seats/nappies/safety gates/travel cots/johnson baby boxes/baby cups/ tommee tippee stuff and a bit more out and the had the 'baby event' flags out. i didnt see pushchairs or any clothes out yet.
  • fad011
    fad011 Posts: 44 Forumite
    Options
    they had a few of the offers int he Bury st edmunds store today, it looked like they were getting ready for the baby event, as some of the shelves were still empty, a few things had already been reduced, but not everything
  • BargainJunky
    BargainJunky Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Minworth store were putting it out this morning. I noticed loads of the high chairs and I think they were priced at £29.99.

Dont forget the £5.00 voucher if you have one in your bounty pack and also to go on the last day of the event and also the day after as they reduce most of the remaining stock.
  • love2shopforbargains
    Options
    Hi

Just popping onto say that this started today in the Asda Living store at the Glasgow Fort. There toy sale is also on at the moment so got a few toys as well some baby things to make nappy cakes with.
  • nessquic80
    nessquic80 Posts: 328 Forumite
    Options
    asda in oadby leicester has started the event, but to be honest, i wish id have gone fosse park, got the johnsons box, last one the papercase around the box was ripped so asked for money off, got it for £9, a few packets of vests seven in a pack for £4, the fleece blankets werent £1 they had £3 on them and scanned at that too.lots of high chairs and sterilzers.
    always on the lookout for a bargin always better when its free!!:T

• vtmil
    vtmil Posts: 282 Forumite
    Options
    Heyyyy,

Just thought I'd bump this up 'cause I'm v. pleased with the junior carseat I picked up today! Lots of bargains!!!!!

vtmil
  • newkidontheblock
    Options
    Went to the Peterborough store first thing but they hadn't put everything out yet so am going back tonight :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.9K Life & Family
  • 249.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure